Established: November 1st, 2013
Revised: June 6th, 2016
Japan Holiday Travel Co., Ltd.
President & CEO: Ikuyasu Go
To travel to Japan, just need to contact Japan Holiday!
Our company, which bases its livelihood in the travel business, uses personal information to contact customers and arrange accommodation, transportation, etc. for their travels. We will only use this information to the extent that it is necessary to provide travel and travel insurance related services.
In addition to this, we may use the customers’ information for market analyses aimed at developing better travel products in the future, to inform the customers of products and services from our company or from related companies which they might be interested in, to gauge their opinion on our products after a trip, or to provide them with special benefits. It is always possible for the customer to choose whether not to provide personal information to us, but if they do so, we may be unable to offer them some of our products and services.
We have introduced a personal information protection management system to manage all personal information without even a single case of information loss or leakage, while strictly abiding by the following rules.
- We will handle personal information within the scope of the explicitly stated purpose of use, and for no other reason. We will also take measures to prevent any improper use. We will not disclose or provide the personal information you provide to third parties without either your consent or a justifiable reason.
- We will comply with the Personal Information Protection Act and related other laws, government guidelines, and regulations. In addition, we will establish a personal information protection management system, carefully inform the executives and employees of its content, and strive to ensure compliance in order to continuously improve and operate in the best possible way at all times.
- The Company shall properly and carefully store and manage personal information and endeavor to implement appropriate and reasonable safety measures from both technical and administrative perspectives in order to prevent the risk of leakage, loss, or damage, while continuously reviewing and improving its methods. In the event of leakage, destruction, or damage of personal information, we will promptly inform you and will take the appropriate countermeasures and corrective actions.
- Regarding the above basic policy, we will accept complaints, consultations, etc. at the consultation counter specified below.
Personal information protection consultation counter (response to inquiries, complaints, etc.)
TEL: +81-6-6634-1201 (06-6634-1201)
Handling and use of personal information
Handling and use of personal information
1. Acquired personal information and its use
(1) Arranging lodging with hotels and other facilities with the information gained from other travel agencies
(2) Contacting recruitment applicants with third-party-obtained information from employment agencies
2. Contact for doubts, inquiries, and complaints
20F-NAMBA SkyO BLDG,5-1-60,NAMBA,CHUO-KU,OSAKA, 542-0076 Japan
Japan Holiday Travel Co., Ltd., the officer responsible for the handling of personal information: Satoru Yazawa
TEL: 06-6634-1201: FAX: 06-6634-1250 E-mail: email@example.com
3. Specifics of the document to be submitted to request disclosure etc.
Please downloadthe necessary request form shown below, fill in the necessary fields, and mail it to address in point 2., “Contact to request disclosure of personal information, inquiries, and complaints.”
Notification of the purpose of use of personal information subject to disclosure or disclosure of personal information subject to disclosure
Personal information disclosure request form
Correction of personal information subject to disclosure etc.
Request form for corrections etc. to personal information
Denial of use or provision of personal information subject to disclosure
Request form for denial of use of personal information
4. Method for confirming that the person requesting disclosure etc. is the owner of that information or someone lawfully acting as their proxy
Details regarding the identification of the information owner and the method to request to act as a proxy are specified in the above request form.
5. Fees for requesting disclosure etc.
According to personal information protection law, we ask for a fee for the notification of the purpose of use of personal information subject to disclosure and the disclosure of personal information subject to disclosure. In either case, the fee is ¥1,000. Details on the payment method for the fee are stated in the above-mentioned request form.
6. Name of organizations authorized for the protection of personal information and contacts for the solution of complaints
Our company belongs to an organization authorized for the protection of personal information. If you have inquiries or complaints regarding the handling of personal information in our company, in addition to our information consultation counter, you can contact the following organization authorized for the protection of personal information.
Contact to request the resolution of complaints: Personal information protection complaints and consultations counter
Address: Roppongi First Building, Roppongi 1-Chome, 9-9 Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0032 Japan
TEL:+81-3-5860-7565 (03-5860-7565) 0120-700-779 (For Domestic Call only)
* The above contacts are not used to inquire about our products and services.